Travel funding application Religion Graduate Group Documents
- Bylaws [.pdf]
- Degree Requirements[.pdf]
- Handbook for Study of Religion Graduate Students
- Mentoring Guidelines [.pdf]
- M.A. Checklist [.pdf] - earned en route to Ph.D. (no M.A. admissions)
- Ph.D. Checklist [.pdf]
- Course substitution petition [.pdf]
- TA/Reader Description of Duties BLANK [.pdf]
- Preliminary Exam
- Travel funding application
UC Employment Policy
- Policies for hiring graduate students, including employment limits: Academic Personnel Manual Appendix II-B http://manuals.ucdavis.edu/apm/II-B.htm
- Eligibility Checklist - Must be completed prior to each quarter you are to be employed or receive a fellowship [PDF]
- Sproul Hall Information for Grad Students
- Important Links for UC Davis Graduate Students(Sorted by category, use "ctrl F" to search by keyword)
- Computing Resources
- The Center For Educational Effectiveness (CEE) TA Orientation
- The Office of Graduate Studies Orientation
- Services for International Students & Scholars (SISS) Orientation for international students
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Am I eligible for financial assistance for Childcare costs? See http://worklife-wellness.ucdavis.edu/family_care/children/financialassistance.html for information on the different childcare subsidies to learn which one(s) you may qualify for.
- How do I get credit (units) for my work as a TA? 50% TAs may sign up for 4 units of RST 396. Visit grad staff offices for the CRN. Make sure to sign up for the section led by your TA Supervisor.
- How do I sign up for an independent study (REL 299, 299D)? Visit grad staff offices for the CRN and complete this Variable Unit Course Request form when you meet with the instructor. You must enroll in sisweb using the CRN.
- What form(s) of ID do I need to be hired? You need 1 document from list A or 1 document from list B and 1 document from list C (see page 9). International Students, make sure to bring your i-20 or DS-2019 as well: I-9 Acceptable Documents.
Graduate Studies forms
(Please route through Maria for signatures so we can keep a copy in your file.)